Touching the hearts of youth with the love of Jesus Christ
Crossfire Ministries provides opportunities to introduce Jesus Christ to hurting youth and their families by providing a safe haven where life-giving friendships are developed, lives are renewed and connections are made to the greater church.
We communicate through email and Facebook. To stay engaged, please signup and/or follow us.
Relating to Youth:
- Preserving the dignity of youth.
- Exercising integrity in self-control, spiritual discipline, and accountability.
- Valuing the urgency of the Gospel and the power of prayer.
- Seeking to be responsible for the welfare and safety of youth while in our care and to offer a safe haven for youth to socialize.
- Encouraging positive communication between parents and youth as well as respecting parental authority.
- Acknowledging families that are in stressful situations and seeking to provide shelter, rest, and grace for those in need
Relating to Parents and Families:
- We value the God-ordained institution of parenting, therfore, we respect parental authority.
- We value healthy family relationships, therfore, we encourage positive communication between parents and youth.
- We value parental trust, therefore, we seek to be responsible for the welfare and safety of youth while in Crossfire's care.
- We value families in stressful situations, therefore, we seek to provide shelter, rest, and grace for those in need.
Relating to Other Organizations:
- Crossfire is a part of the larger body of ministries each with a role in the work of Christ. (I Cor 12, Eph 4:25)
- God desires unity in the body of Christ (I Cor 1:10)
- Governing authorities have been established by God who asks us to honor civil law (Rom 13)
- God desire person and organizations to walk in purity and to avoid even the appearance of evil. (I Ths 5:22)
- Conduct all dealings, activities and interaction with the highest level of integrity.
- Communicate clearly all expectation of linked organizations.
- Refer youth to specialized ministries when needed.
- Partner with other like-minded organizations to enhance our ministry activities.
- Seek and appreciate wisdom from other seasoned ministries
In early 1992, James Horning was driving dumpster truck for SonRise Handyman Service. One of the jobs was removing construction waste from a sports bar being built across from the F & M College in Lancaster PA. When the building was completed, James and a couple of friends went to check this facility. Inside they found a very lively atmosphere. College students were enjoying themselves with shooting games of pool, basketball, air hockey, very loud music and a huge screen to watch sports games. The students were also indulging in the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
On the way home from this night the Lord impressed upon James the need for a facility like this for teens without the alcohol and a place where positive moral standards could be taught and an opportunity to share Jesus Christ with students. Thus the beginning of Crossfire Youth Ministries.
Make A Donation
We value every donation as a sacred gift from God, therefore we seek to be good stewards of all that has been entrusted to us.
Crossfire Youth Ministries is a 501C(3) non-profit organization depending on donations from individuals, corporations, and churches.
Donations may be sent to:
Crossfire Youth Ministries
P.O. Box 83
Reinholds, PA 17569
P.O. Box 83
Reinholds, PA 17569
Mobile Phone: 717-278-3102
Cocalico Youth Center
514 Wabash Rd
Ephrata, PA 17522
Wednesday: 6-8pm (Elementary K - 4th Grade)
Thursday: 6-8:30pm (Middle School 5th - 7th Grade)
Friday: 6-11pm (High School 8th - 12th Grade)
Ashland Youth Center
1128 Market Street
Ashland PA 17921
Saturdays: noon-3pm (Ages 15 & Under)
Tuesdays: 6-9pm (Ages 16 & Older)